Friday 26 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Righteousness and Peace

Psalm 85:9-13 NLT Surely His salvation is near to those who fear Him, so our land will be filled with His glory. Unfailing love and truth have met together. Righteousness and peace have kissed! Truth springs up from the earth, and righteousness smiles down from heaven . Yes, the Lord pours down His blessings. Our land will yield it bountiful harvest. Righteousness goes as a herald before Him, preparing the way for His steps.

 

I know my salvation has come from God, and know He loves me, I also love Him with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. I cannot thank Him enough for rescuing and saving me from the darkness of this world. He has filled my land with His glory, and no matter where I am and what I am doing, I know His presence is with me wherever I go. 

God has revived me, and has brought me back to a spiritual life. The deeper I go with God, the more He fills me with His righteousness and peace. I seek God’s righteousness and His kingdom as Jesus pointed out, the more I do this then the more God will reveal that He is taking care everything else.

 

Prayer

 

Heavenly Father, thank You for bringing the truth into my life, through Your precious Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You for sending the Holy Spirit of God, to place a seal of ownership upon my life which can never be broken. Thank You I am a child of God, and You are my precious Saviour and Redeemer. Thank You I receive all of Your blessings and a  bountiful harvest of Your love and peace. I seek Your righteousness and Your kingdom, as Jesus pointed out to me, the the more I do this then the more God will reveal that He is taking care of everything else for me in Jesus name. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment