Wednesday 10 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Waiting on God

Psalm 62:5-7 NLT Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken. My victory and honour come from God alone. He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me.

My faith and confidence is in God alone. Through the years walking with Him, I can honestly say, “No matter what trials I have had to go through, God has sustained me with His righteous right hand.” Sometimes, when He asks me to wait quietly before Him, at times it is a hard thing for me to do. My heart tells me I want to do things the way God wants me to do things, but then I find myself becoming impatient not waiting on God to act. The the Holy Spirit of God, reminds me of His teachings. I have learnt the lesson to continually praise God each day. I continually praise God through both the good and difficult times in my life. By praising God, I find my heart is elevated from daily distractions to lasting confidence.

Prayer

Father, thank You for giving me confident faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. I wait for You, O God to act out Your purposes on my behalf. You alone are my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken. My victory and honour come from You alone. You are my refuge and strength, a rock where no enemy can reach me. I praise and thank You with all of my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul and know You will keep with me the covenant You have made with in name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment