Thursday 11 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Remain Faithful

2 Timothy 3:14-15 NLT But you must remain faithful to the things you have been taught. You know they are true, for you know you can trust those who taught you. You have been taught the holy Scriptures from childhood, and they have given you the wisdom to receive the salvation that comes by trusting in Christ Jesus.

  • God Spirit, has taught me everything I know. He from the moment I gave my life to Jesus Christ, began to teach me the Scriptures and how to understand the Word of God, and how to pray. I have learnt how to discern who the false teachers are; and not abandon my faith or modified the doctrine I have been taught. I have looked to the past and hold onto the basic teachings about Jesus, that are eternally true. I am surrounded by false teachings. But I must not allow our society to distort or crowd out God’s eternal truth. I spend time every day reflecting on the foundation of my Christian faith, and have found in God’s Word, the great truths that build up my life in the glory of Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God.

  • Prayer 

  • Lord Jesus, thank You for the things You are teaching me through the Holy Spirit of God. He has taught me the truth, and I know I can trust Him who has taught me. He has taught me the holy Scriptures from childhood, and they have given me the wisdom to receive the salvation that comes by trusting in Christ Jesus. How grateful and thankful I am to You, for the truth of the Gospel of Christ Jesus. He has set me free from all the strongholds and freeholds, the grip of Satan (my enemy; now I am free to worship, adore, love, exalt, and glorify my God forevermore, in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment