Friday 19 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Promises Come True

Joshua 23:14 NLT Soon I will die, going the way of everything on earth. Deep in your hearts you know that every promise of the Lord your God has come true. Not a single one has failed. 

 

God had a plan and a purpose for the nation of Israel, and through his power and mercy he ensured that these plans succeeded. In the same way, God has a purpose for your life, and while you may fail, he will not. Take the opportunity today to submit your heart to his will. Know that not one good thing that God has planned for you will fail.

 

Prayer

 

Heavenly Father, You have a plan for each of Your children on the earth. I am one of those children, and I know Your plans and promises will come true, and they will succeed over my life. I may fail in what I do, but I know You will not fail in what You want to do for me. 

Today, I take the opportunity and I submit, surrender, relinquish, and yield my heart to Your perfect will. I seek to be in the centre of Your will in the name of Jesus Christ.  I know that not one good thing You have planned for me will fail. I praise and bless You forever and always in the name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God I will walk in obedience to God. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment