Friday 12 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Remarkable Secrets

Jeremiah 33:2-3 NLT “This is what the Lord says – the Lord who made the earth, and formed and established it, whose name is the Lord: Ask Me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about the things to come.”

God assures me that I only have to ask God and God would answer me. At times it is not easy to wait for the answers to come from God. Yet, God is ready to answer my prayers, but I must ask for His assistance. Sometimes, I forget to do this. Surely God could take care of my needs without me asking, I ask myself. Then I remember when I ask God, I am acknowledging that He alone is God and I cannot accomplish anything in my own strength or will, everything is His domain to do. When I ask I must humble myself, lay aside my willfulness and worry, and be determined to obey Him, which is what I want to do more than anything else I want to be obedient to God.

Prayer

Dear Lord Jesus, You have said, “You will answer my prayers and tell me remarkable secrets I do not yet know, the things to come.” I praise and thank You for assisting me and giving me the assurance all will come to pass at You appointed time. What I do know is You will be faithful and true to me. I must remember to include You in each decision I make, and acknowledge that You alone are God and I cannot accomplish anything in my own will and strength, as I recognsie everything is Your domain to do. I praise and thank You that I can rely upon, depend upon, and lean upon the Holy Spirit of God, who prays with me in accordance to the will of God, in the name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment