Monday 29 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Life of Integrity

Psalm 101:1-3 NLT I will sing of Your love and justice Lord. I will praise You with songs. I will be careful to live a blameless life – when will You come to help me? I will lead a life of integrity in my own home. I will refuse to look at anything vile and vulgar. I hate all who deal crookedly; I will have nothing to do with them.

 

When I became a Christian, I made the decision that I wanted nothing to do with anything that would dishonour the name of Jesus Christ. In my own home my husband as far as I know has not committed His life to God, but daily I pray for him and my whole household.  The Holy Spirit of God, will convict my husband and family of sin when He is ready to do so. It is not my place to convict anyone of sin, but the most important thing I must do is pray for them. I ask the Holy Spirit of God, to touch them with His grace, mercy, and love. He knows His children by name, so it is my place to pray that they too will know the glory of God’s Kingdom and name. 

It has been so hard at times for me, but through all my trials and tribulations I have never given up on God, or given up on my family. I will continue to praise and thank God for everything He is doing in my life and also in the lives of those whom I love. I try to be careful to live a blameless life- and know without God’s help I can do nothing. I try to avoid anything that is evil and keep my eyes and mind focused on Jesus Christ, continually asking Him for the supernatural power of His Holy Spirit for all the help I need. He will enable and empower me  to live a life that is pleasing and acceptable to Him. As God changes me I pray God will change my family also, and one day we will be untied joined together in the three cord fold that cannot be easily broken in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord.  

 

Prayer

 

Father God, I want to praise and thank You for everything You are doing in my family and my life. I cannot tell You how grateful and thankful I am to You for Your grace, mercy, and love. I thank You for the joy of Your Salvation You have given to me. I also pray You will give Your Salvation to my family and friends throughout the world. I ask You to rescue and save them as You rescued and saved me for the glory, praise, and honour of Your name. I come to You in the name of Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God and I commit and commend this prayer to You. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment