Thursday 18 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Light and Truth

Psalm 43:3-4 NLT Send out Your light and truth; let them guide me. Let them lead me to Your holy mountain, to the place where You live. There I will go to the altar of God – the Source of all my joy. I will praise You with my harp, O God, my God!

 

I go to God each day and ask Him to send His light and truth; to guide and lead me to the places He wants me to be in. God’s truth provides for me the right path He wants me to follow, and God’s light provides the clear vision I am to follow. When I feel surrounded by darkness and uncertainty, this is when I seek the face of God’s light and truth more and more. I know He will guide and lead me for He is the only God I desire to be with, I will not recognise any other God but Him. With all of my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul, I lean upon, depend upon, and rely upon the Holy Spirit of God, in the name of  Jesus Christ, for He is the Light of the World and only He is worthy to be praised adored and loved.

 

Prayer

 

O my precious God, send out Your light and truth; let them guide and lead me to Your holy mountain, to the place where You live. There I will go to the altar of God – the Source of all my joy. I will praise, adore, and love You with my whole heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. Only You are worthy to be praised, adored, and loved, forever in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord, and in  the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, I give thanks. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment