Monday 15 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Sacrifice of Praise

Hebrews 13:15-16 NLT Therefore, let us offer through Jesus a continual sacrifice of praise to God, proclaiming our allegiance to His name. And don’t forget to do good and to share with those in need. These are the sacrifices that please God.

Ever since I have known the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, with my lips I confess God’s name in praise. I praise God and give Him my time before the rush of the day begins. It is so important for me to set a time and place so that I can meet with God and give Him my full attention. I incude Him with whatever is going on in my life, and ask Him for His divine wisdom, knowledge, guidance, and instructions in how He wants me to handle things. 
I offer Jesus a continual sacrifice of praise to God, proclaiming my allegiance to His precious name. I include that I must thank Jesus Christ for His sacrifice on the cross and when given the opportunities, I tell others about what He has done for me, He also can do for them. Acts of kindness and sharing are particualarly pleasing to God, even when I go unnoticed by others I still spread the Good News of the Gospel of Christ.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I come before You with praise, thanksgiving, adoration, and love, I thank You for Your precious Son Jesus Christ, and for the sacrifice He made for me on the cross. I proclim my allegiance to His name. Through the supernatural power of His Spirit, He enables me to live a life worthy of His calling. I share in His divine nature and make every effort to apply His benefits promised to me. My faith in Jesus Christ will produce a moral benefit, and only He can further my witness equipping me with everything I need to fulfil His purpose and plans for my life. I come boldly to Throne of Grace and commit and commend my life to God, in the precious name of Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment