Saturday 27 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Unfailing Love

Psalm 143:8 NLT Let me hear of Your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting You. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to You.

 

Genesis 28:15 NLT What’s more, I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. One day I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have given you everything I have promised you.

 

I listen to God each morning, for I know His unfailing love is with me. I trust He will show me where He wants me to walk. For He has promised me, “I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advice you and watch your progress. (Psalm 32:8 TLB). 

God has made this covenant promise with me, and I trust He will do what He has said. I may not know where I am going, but I am assured He knows where He wants me to be. This is when I have to walk by faith and not by sight, trusting, God through Jesus Christ and through the Holy  Spirit of God, is a hard thing to do. But when you see the history of what God has done with godly men/women iin the Bible, you begin to understand what He did for them He surely will do for you as long it’s part of His plans. 

This is where true faith comes to the forefront even when you cannot see physically what God is doing are you going to trust Him? I have seen what God has continually done for me and continues to do for me, He has never let me down and at His appointed time His Word has come to pass. Depending, leaning, relying upon the Holy Spirit of God in the name of Jesus Christ, through prayer and studying God’s Word, mediating upon God’s Word has strengthened me, and given me the confidence I need to live my life in faith. 

 

Prayer

 

Gracious and loving God, I praise and thank You for everything You have done and are doing in my life. Thank You for sending Your Holy Spirit into my life, bringing Your truth to life within my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. I trust You will work out Your plans You have ordained for my life and I have the assurance Your plans will come to pass at Your appointed time. In the precious name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

1 comment:

  1. Blessed are all who have their trust in Him!
    https://dcbverse.blogspot.com/2019/12/blessed-are-all-who-have-their-trust-in.html

    ReplyDelete