Saturday 20 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God Guides Me

Psalm 25:4-5 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord, point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by Your truth and teach me, for You are my God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in You.

 

I asked Father God, for guidance and to lead me along the best pathway for my life. I believe I have received God’s guidance in faith. He shows me He is guiding and leading me through the Word of God. This is where I gain my knowledge and understanding from. By reading the Bible constantly I learn from it, I have gained the wisdom to perceive God’s direction for my life. I cannot demand any answers from God, but I can ask for direction. When I am willing to seek God, learn from His Word, and obey His commands, this is when I receive His specific guidance for my life and I put my hope in Him.

 

Prayer

 

Heavenly Father, thank You for showing me the right path, and pointing out the road You want me to follow. Continue to lead me by Your truth and teach me, for You are my God who has saved me in the name of Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. All day long I put my hope, faith, trust, in You and I will willingly walk in submission and obedience to Thee in the precious name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment