Wednesday 3 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Do Not Be Afraid

Isaiah 41:10 NLT Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with My victorious right hand.

God chose me, I did not choose Him; even though I did not deserve it. He has chosen me to represent His Son Jesus Christ to the world, and at times this is a very hard thing for me to do, but God’s Word encourages me.
When I feel inadequate and feel unable to do what God commands me to do, I pray and seek God’s face and ask Him for wisdom, guidance, ecouragement, and strength. I wait upon Him to bring to my mind and heart the Scripture, I need to help me to walk in obedience to Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit of God, strenthens me and empowers me to act upon His Word to honour Jesus Christ precious name.
Now all believers are God’s chosen people, and all share the responsibility of representing Him to the world. One day God will bring all His faithful people together. I do not need to fear because: (1) God is with me (“I am with you”); (2) God has established a relationship with me (“I am Your God”); and (3) God gives me assurance of His strength, help, and victory over sin and death. I am aware of all the ways God has helped me, are you?

Prayer

Father God, thank You that I do not need to be afraid anymore. I know You are God and You are with me. I will not be discouraged, for You will strengthen me and help me. You will hold me up  with Your victorious right hand. I praise and thank You through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, and in the precious name of Jesus Christ, I will be obedient to God and bring the ‘Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ’, to the heart and core of Your people. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment