Wednesday 17 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Obedience to God

Proverbs 31:25 NLT She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.

 

The Lord has been my strength all the way through my life, even when I did not have a personal relationship with Him, as I do now. I look back through my life, and I can see His hands has always been upon me. He has watched over me and taken care of me, and I find this quite amazing. 

He has taught me how to be an excellent wife and mother to my husband and child. Instead of me being rebellious towards my husband, the Lord my God has changed my attitudes, habits, and will. He challenged me one day when He said to me, “Avril, if you cannot obey your husband, then you cannot obey Me”. I nearly choked when I heard God say these words to me. From the moment I heard those words from God, I vowed to God, I would win my husband to Him through my obedience to Him in the name of Jesus Christ. I am still waiting on God to do this for me, but because I was willing to change from what I was with my husband previously, Jesus Christ, has been working His supernatural power within me, and within him, and is changing his life and my life daily. 

 

Prayer

 

Heavenly Father, I praise and thank You for all your faithfulness You have given to me. I lift up Your name and glorify, magnify, and exalt Your name forever more. No matter how hard the task is for me, I know Your ever present help is with me day by day. I thank and praise You for the strength and courage You have given to me in my life. I want You to know I appreciate everything You are doing for me in the precious name of Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy  Spirit of God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment