Tuesday 2 June 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Fullness

Colossians 2:9-10 NLT For In Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. So you also are complete through the union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority.

When I met with Jesus Christ, I realised I did not need to seek God by means of other religions, cults, or unbiblical philosophies as the world does. Christ alone holds all the answers to the true meaning of life because He is life. Christ is the unique source of knowledge and power for the Christian life. I do not need anything in addition to what Christ has provided for me to be saved. Some days I may not feel like it, but Jesus, the vacuum is gone; the full power and presence of God has taken up residence in my mind and heart. I am a new person, equipped for life and satisfied in God.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I do not need to seek God by means of religious cults or unbiblical philosophises, as others may be doing. Christ alone holds all the answers to the true meaning of life, because You are life. You are the unique source of knowledge and the power for the Christian life. You are in me, and You have given me Your life. This is all I need. You are the head over all principalities, dominions, and powers. You make me ready and equip me for any crisis or circumstance that may come. When I need anything, all I need to do is call upon Your name, and You will give me spiritual guidance and wisdom and lead me in the power of the Holy Spirit of God. When I need Your guidance, You will give me a very clear and present witness to lead me day or night. When enemies surround me, You will deliver me. Your means are sovereign and supernatural, and Your provisions are complete and sure. I can trust in the Lord, as the prophets before me did. He helped them, and He will also help me. Honour, glory, and praise are His alone. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment