Saturday 4 January 2020

Trust in God

Prayer

Father God, in the past You have told me to tell many a troubled soul to put their trust in You. I have encouraged those who are weak or falling, or lie crushed upon the ground or are tempted to despair. At times where trouble strikes, I have felt faint and broken.
This is the time I must remember to trust and have confidence in You. I believe in God through Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God; to take care for those who are good. 
Satisfy me in the morning with Your unfailing love, that I may sing for joy and be glad all my days.
Surely You have granted me eternal blessings and made me glad with the joy of Your presence.
I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. I praise and thank You with all of my heart You are a great and wonderful God who is worthy to be praised, adored and loved forever in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment