Tuesday 21 January 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ - Go Directly to the Father


John 16:23-28  TLB At that time you won’t need to ask me for anything, for you can go directly to the Father and ask him, and he will give you what you ask for because you use my name. You haven’t tried this before, but begin now.[*] Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and your cup of joy will overflow.  “I have spoken of these matters very guardedly, but the time will come when this will not be necessary and I will tell you plainly all about the Father.  Then you will present your petitions over my signature![*] And I won’t need to ask the Father to grant you these requests, for the Father himself loves you dearly because you love me and believe that I came from the Father.  Yes, I came from the Father into the world and will leave the world and return to the Father.”

Prayer

Father, Jesus, has told me I am able to come directly to the Father and ask You anything in His name and You will give it to me. Now, I will be obedient and do just as He has told me to do. 
I come to You, Father, in the Almighty name of Jesus Christ, and I ask You to fulfil the plans and dreams You have promised to do in my life for the glory, praise, and honour, of Your name. I thank You and praise You I receive all Your promises in the name of Jesus. I know I cannot do anything in my own will and strength, I totally rely, depend, and lean upon the Holy Spirit of God; to meet all my needs in accordance to Your great richest and glory. I thank You, You have heard my requests, and granted me the promises You have made with me in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment