Friday 17 January 2020

‘Come And Join Me In God’s Word’ - Breaking Doen Strongholds

Breaking Down Strongholds

2 Corinthians 10:3-4 TLB It is true that I am ordinary, weak human being, but I don’t use human pans and methods to win my battles. I use God’s mighty weapons, not those made by me, to knock down the devil’s strongholds. These weapons can break down every proud argument against God and every wall can be built to keep men from finding Him.

We need to fight with God’s weapons when we are faced with spiritual warfare. We need to depend upon, lean upon, and rely upon the Holy Spirit of God to help us. Memorizing Scripture is always a good idea when faced with breaking down Satan’s strongholds which are always set against God. The greatest weapons we can use are prayer, faith, hope, love, and praise. These are the methods we need to make us effective. These weapons can break down every proud human argument against God and the walls Satan builds to keep people from finding God through prayer. We must only use these methods, which have come from God and are used through the Holy Spirit of God.

Prayer

Father God, thank You for equippping and empowering me through the Holy Spirit of God in the name of Jesus Christ; He will breakdown all the spiritual warfare that is against me. Thank You teaching me to meditate upon Scirpture, then through the supernatural power of the Spirit of God, through prayer the strongholds are broken. I praise and bless You for setting me free to server and love you always and forever in Christ Jesus precious and holy name. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment