Wednesday 29 January 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God will Guide Me

Iasiah 58:11 TLB  And the Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy you with all good things, and keep you healthy too; and you will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring.

The most important time of the day is when we spend time with God; it should be our highest priority. If we include God in our daily chores, He shows us how these chores become easier. As long as we give time to God, then He gives His time to us. It must be a two-way relationship of giving and taking. Having a relationship with Jesus becomes a partnership. He gives us His grace and favour. He fills us with His loving-kindness and mercy so this enables us to be kind and loving to others. Everything we need He provides, and those needs are met by Him. As long as we abide in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, He will produce all of His good fruits within us.

Prayer

Father God, thank You that You will guide me continually and satisfy me with all good things, and keep me healthy too; and I will be like a well-watered garden, life and ever-flowing spring. It is so important to me that I acknowledge the Lord my God, before I begin my day. I must include Him in everything and let Him guide and lead me in the supernatural power of His Spirit, and I will glorify, magnify, that He alone is God and I will not worship anyone else but Him in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment