Tuesday 14 January 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ - Teach Me Your Ways

Psalm 25: 1, 4-6 NIV. In You, Lord my God, I put my trust. Show me Your ways, Lord, teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long. Remember, Lord, Your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. 

Through the years my walk with God has grown. I have never given up when things were tough for me. I turn to God more. I knew in my heart He was the only One who could help me to come through the trials and tribulations I faced. I realised I could do nothing without Him. More importantly He was a great and awesome God who would never fail me nor would He let me down. He would always be faithful and true to me as I put my faith and trust in Him. Man/woman had let me down time and again. I thought I could trust them. How wrong I had been. I began to realised man/woman are of the world being influenced by the world around them. 
I prayed: “Show me Your ways, Lord, teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Saviour, and my hope is in You all day long  Remember, Lord, Your great mercy and love, for they are from of old” (Psalm 25:2-6 NIV).  
You can trust and have faith in God’s Word for it has been proven time and time again. His Word comes alive within you through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. My life is so much better now. Seeing things from God’s point-of-view and not my own point-of-vies has helped me no end. My faith has been increased and more and more I have learnt to lean upon, rely upon God and depend upon God for all my needs. 

Prayer

Father, thank You for Your precious Son the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You for sending the Holy Spirit of God to live in me. Thank You for teaching and showing me how to trust and have confidence in You alone and no-one else. Thank You for leading, guiding, and teaching me Your truth. I am ever grateful and thankful for all the wonderful things You have done for me in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment