Tuesday 28 January 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ - Listen to God’s Instructions

Proverbs 3:6-16 Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he's the one who will keep you on track. 

It is so important to listen to God’s instructions. We need to learn the values, morals, and priorities by observing and behaving and reacting in the way God shows us in His teachings. We need to understand what is right, just, and fair. We need to be filled with wisdom and knowledge, and then our hearts will be filled with joy. We need to be wise so we are able to follow God’s plan and His plan will come to pass at His appointed time.

Prayer

Father, it is so important that I listen to Your voice in everything I do, everywhere I go; You are the One who will help me to reach the goals You have planned for my life and keep me on track. You have a set a timeline for me to follow. I must follow the direction and instruction of Your Holy Spirit, and He will guide and lead me confidently in His perfect plan. I trust You in confident faith I will reach all the goals You have made for my life, and at Your appointed time Your plans will come to pass. I praise and thank You now and always in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment