Thursday 30 January 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Walk In Obedience

2 John 1: 6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.

Prayer teaches us to walk in obedience with Christ. We must obey what God tells us to do even when some people may not understand what it is all about. Sometimes, people may feel our actions may seem peculiar but you must not worry about what anyone else thinks. What matters most is what God thinks. When you walk in obedience in Christ, you find more freedom will come into your life. We must move forward in obedience for our faith to grow.

Prayer

Father, You ask me to walk in obedience to Your Word, and I will willingly do what You ask me to do in the name of Jesus Christ. I will obey You even when some people may not understand what it is all about. You have taught me how to pray, and what to pray for through the supernatural power of Your Holy Spirit, so I will obey Him above all else. It doesn’t matter what man/women think about me, what matters most to me is what You think of me. I will move forward in obedience having my faith, trust, confidence built upon the Rock and Foundation of my precious Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment