Monday 28 September 2015

New Blog Post: A House Of Prayer – Daily Devotional ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’

‘Relationship with God’

Reading: Malachi 3:1-6

“The Lord does not change.”

Prayer

Father, my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ has given me a living relationship with You and Him. You are an unchanging God, and You love all Your people. All You want is for me to acknowledge Your Son as Lord, Saviour, and Redeemer of my soul. He took the cross and died for us all. He took all of our sins upon Himself, all of the punishment we deserved, and He took it upon Himself so we will be forgiven and be set free. His blood was the atonement for all of our sins. Once I have confessed my sins before God, He washes me in His blood, sanctifies me, and cleanses me from all unholiness, ungodliness, and unrighteousness. My sins are completely forgiven, and He remembers those sins no more. Lord, grant me Your heart, Your wisdom, and Your boldness to say and do what needs to be said. Help me to love the people unconditionally as You love me. Use me as an instrument of Your grace, mercy, and peace. Use me as an instrument to channel Your peace and love to others. Help me to reach out to them and touch them in Your love as soon as possible. My security is in Your Word, now and always. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt


Having a real relationship with God is what we should ask. He purifies us and has set us free from all unholiness, ungodliness, and unrighteousness. If He wants to use a purifying agent upon us through His shed blood, He was the atonement for all our sins. He washed us in His blood which sanctifies and cleanses us from all unholiness, ungodliness, and unrighteousness. He forgives us completely, and we have been purified by God. His reflection should be seen in our lives as He becomes clearer to those around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment