Friday 25 September 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Jehovah the Lord’

Then Moses asked to see God’s glory.
The Lord replied, “I will make My goodness pass before you, and I will announce to you the meaning of My name Jehovah, the Lord. I show kindness and mercy to anyone I want to. But you may not see the glory of My face, for man may not see Me and live.”
(Exodus 33:18-20 TLB)

Then Moses said to Aaron, “This is what the Lord meant when He said, ‘I will show Myself holy among those who approach Me, and I will be glorified before all the people”’
(Leviticus 10:3 TLB)

Prayer

Father God, there is only One God, the Father, who created everything. I exist for You. Thank You for giving me talents and abilities to use for Your glory, kingdom and name.
Your Word matters most to You and it matters most to me also. I ask that Your will, will be done over my life, the way You want it to be done.
You have said, ‘Among those who approach You; You will show Yourself holy; in the sight of those people who honour Your name.’ I desire to honour and glorify Your name, so I ask You to show Your holiness, godliness and righteousness to me and to work Your power and Your gifts through me.
You have promised to cause all Your goodness to pass in front of me, and You will announce me to the meaning of Your name Jehovah, the Lord. You will have mercy on whom You will have mercy on, and You will have compassion on those You desire to have compassion on.
You have spoken to me to lead Your people, but You have not let me know whom You will send with me. You said to me, “You know me by name and I have found favour in Your sight.” If I have found favour in Your sight then please teach me Your ways so my relationship with You shall become stronger and deeper.

Remember, that this nation is Your people and so therefore I need Your help to enable me to honour Your name. The Lord replied to me, “My Presence will go with you and I will give you rest.” I will bring all the honour, praise and glory to You through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment