Monday 14 September 2015

New Blog Post: A House Of Prayer – Daily Devotional ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’

I Will Not Get Tired

Reading: Galatians 6:9-10

“Do not get discouraged and give up.”

Prayer

Father, do not ever let me get weary and tired of doing good and don’t let me get discouraged nor let me give up. I will reap a harvest of blessings at the appropriate time of God. Help me live to please the Spirit of God and reap a harvest that is pleasing to You. Let me treat people with respect and assist me to be gentle and always help to restore them. Please help me to show people what they need to do for themselves. I do not want to get in the way of any consequences, which You may use to bring change. I ask You Lord to help me to become the person You want me to become. I will reach out in love for God and will seek Your Wisdom to know what to say and do. I will depend upon God for all things even when I make mistakes. I will anchor myself in God’s Word and continually commit myself and loved ones in prayer. Keep my emotions and feelings in check enable and empower me from heaven above to be and do what You command and to do this in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt


With God’s help we will never get tired of doing good. We should never have any intentions of giving up on God nor would God ever give up on us. Having God’s faithfulness will help us reap a harvest of blessings at His appointed time. Giving up should not be an option for us. We may at times feel discouraged or disappointed, but our faith in God should not deter us from continuing on the path God has prepared for us. He will continually strengthen us through all the trials and tribulations God wants us to face. This is the time when the Holy Spirit of God fills us with His supernatural power, carrying us through each and every trial that comes our way. He will keep our emotions and feelings in check and enable and empower us to do what He commands us to do in the precious name of Jesus Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment