Friday 11 September 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Blessings and Peace’

May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you all of His blessings, and great peace of heart and mind.
I can never stop thanking God for all the wonderful gifts He has given you, now that you are Christ’s: He has enriched your whole life. He has helped you speak out for Him and has given you a full understanding of the truth; what I told you Christ could do for you has happened! Now you have every grace and blessing; every spiritual gift and power for doing His will are yours during this time of waiting for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. 
(1 Corinthians 1:3-7 TLB)

Prayer

O my precious and beloved God, You are my Father and I want to thank and praise You for Your Beloved Son, Jesus Christ, my precious Lord. I thank and praise You for giving me all of His blessings, and great peace of heart and mind.
I can never stop thanking and praising God for all the wonderful gifts He has given to me, now that I am Christ’s: He has truly enriched my whole life. He has helped me to speak out for Him and has given to me a full understanding of the truth; what He told me Christ could do for me has happened! Now I have received every grace and blessings; every spiritual gift and power for doing His will are mine during this time of waiting for the return of my Lord Jesus Christ.

He has guaranteed right up to the end that I will be counted free from all sin and guilt on that day He returns. God, You will surely do this for me, for You always do what You say, and You are the One who invited me into a wonderful friendship with Your Son, Jesus Christ and I will always be grateful and thankful to You for everything You have done for me. May Your glory and joy shine forth from my heart and life so others can see there is a great and awesome God dwelling and residing within me? May the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God work His divine power out within me, helping me to do all the things God wants me to do in submission, yielding and obedience to Christ Jesus my Lord. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment