Monday 7 September 2015

New Blog Post: A House Of Prayer – Daily Devotional You bring Me into the Land

Reading: Deuteronomy 7:1-2

“We will occupy God’s land.”

Prayer

Almighty God, You are bringing me into Your land to enter and occupy it. You will clear away many nations ahead of me. When You hand these nations over to me, I must conqueror them. I must completely destroy them, otherwise they will destroy me. You have told me to declare war upon these self-destructive habits. Please eliminate all these bondage's the enemy has within me, preventing me from enjoying the freedom Jesus Christ gave me when You purchased my life on the Cross at Calvary. God, you have destroyed all mine enemies. Lord, show me the root of my problems and show me how to deal with them. Today I am ready to have a positive change in my life. I come to You through the inspiration and the power of the Holy Spirit of God. I will serve the Trinity and the Godhead with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul and have a servant’s heart to glorify You with praise and thanksgiving to our Father God and King. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt


Being obedient to God is what He commands us to do. We must not deter or sway to the left or to the right but keep our eyes focused upon Him. Learning to listen to God through His Spirit and through the Word of God is the way in which God will speak to us. He leads us to possess the land where the enemy has had control of our lives so we can glorify His name. God wants us to let go of all the bad habits we had before we accepted Jesus Christ. We must declare war upon these self-destructive habits that are in us. All the bondage's the enemy had, which controlled our lives, need to be broken so these habits will be in us no more. God is the One who should control what we take on board and no one else. He is the One who has given us freedom through His Son Jesus Christ when He took the Cross for us all. We must be ready for positive changes in our lives. We must always have a humble, meek, and lowly heart – a servants’ heart which will glorify God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment