Monday 21 September 2015

New Blog Post: A House Of Prayer – Daily Devotional ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’

My Heart Rejoices

Reading: 1 Samuel 2:1-2

“Oh how You bless us.”

Prayer

My beloved God, my heart rejoices, for You are my Lord and God. With thanks I give You all my praise, worship, adoration, and love. You pour out all Your blessings upon me, and I have an answer for mine enemies. I will not persecute my enemies nor will I curse them for I am a Christian. I will pray for my enemies and ask God to bless them. Thank You, Lord, for opening my eyes to see Your ways and counselling are the best. Now when others are happy, I will be happy with them, and if they are sad, I will share their sorrow. Help me not to act important but enjoy the company of ordinary people just like Jesus did and do not let me think that I know it all. Help me to do my part and live in peace and harmony with everyone as much as possible. Do not let evil get the best of me, but let me be a conqueror of evil by doing good. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt

The moment we meet with the Lord Jesus Christ our hearts become joyous and happy. In fact, our hearts are ready to explode with the love God gives us. Through the Holy Spirit we cannot help but praise and thank Him for everything He has done. Modelling our lives on the teachings of Christ is an example of the way He teaches us to praise God for all His good gifts, acknowledging His ultimate control over the affairs we have in life. He truly is taking care of our needs as He said and promised He would.

No comments:

Post a Comment