Friday 4 September 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Wise Advice’

Listen to this wise advice; follow it closely, for it will do you good, and you can pass it on to others: Trust in the Lord.
In the past, haven’t I been right? Then believe what I am telling you now and share it with others. (Proverbs 22:17-21TLB)

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I praise and bless You that You have empowered me to become a positive person and have shown me how to focus upon You. I thank You for the countless blessings You have bestowed upon me and I am ever grateful and thankful to You for this.
I will not allow disappointments or discouragements to take hold upon me or my life any further. All my disappointments and discouragements have been overcome by Jesus Christ on the Cross at Calvary. He has taken all of my sin debt and has paid it in full. My sins have been crucified there with Him and I know You have forgiven me Lord, and You do not hold anything against me any longer. You, have forgiven me Lord, now I am able to forgive myself from all the sins I had offended You in Christ Jesus my precious Lord.
I shall pay attention and listen to the wise; I shall apply my heart to what You have taught me, for it is pleasing to You when I keep Your teachings within my heart, mind, spirit and soul. I have Your Word written upon my heart and when You know I am ready to speak, and then the Holy Spirit of God shall prompt me to do so.
I place my trust completely in You Lord Jesus as You continue to teach me day by day. You have written thirty one sayings upon my heart (Proverbs 1-31); sayings of counsel and knowledge, teaching me true and reliable words, so that I can give sound answers to Him who sent me.
Father God, I pray through the Holy Spirit of God, You would grant to me a discerning spirit, to discern the father of lies the devil, so that he does not deceive me anymore. The truth of Jesus Christ has set me free and I am no longer in bondage. Keep me well within the boundaries of the measure of faith You have given to me in Christ, for only He can meet all my emotional and physical and spiritual needs I have.
Thank You, Lord Jesus, for answering this prayer. I receive everything I need to do the will and work of my heavenly Father to the glory, honour, praise of His mighty kingdom and name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment