Wednesday 23 September 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘My Prayer for Them’

My prayer for all of them is that they be of one heart and mind, just as You and I are, Father – that just as You are in Me and I am in You, so they will be in us, and the world will believe You sent me. (John 17:21 TLB)

Prayer

My prayer for all of Your children Father, is that they maybe of one heart and mind, just as You and I are, Father – that just as You are in Me and I am in You, so they will be in us, and the world will believe You sent Me.
My desire is only to have the things of God that He wants me to have and not the things of man. My desire is to have the plans You have made for me in heaven and I ask You to ground and cement Your plans for my life to the earth. I ask that “Your will be done” on earth as it is in heaven.
I am comforted and encouraged that You, Father, are working in accordance to Your Wisdom, accomplishing what is right and best for me.

I shall not become small-minded or cynical, because I understand it is for Your purpose that I am where You want me to be today. I ask for nothing less for me than the absolute Oneness with Christ, just as He was One with the Father, may I also be the same and be One with them. I know that everything comes from God, and I am grateful and thankful that I can place my trust in Him. I receive and accept that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, He is the Son of God, and He has redeemed and saved me from all my sins to the honour, praise, and glory of my heavenly Father I give thanks. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment