Wednesday 30 September 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Rejoice in the Lord’

Listen to your father’s advice and don’t despise an old mother’s experience. Get the facts at any price, and hold on tightly to all the good sense you can get. (Proverbs 23:22-23 TLB)

Yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will be happy in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength; He will give me the speed of a deer and bring me safely over the mountains.
(Habakkuk 3:18-19 TLB)

Prayer

Lord Jesus, yet I will rejoice in Thee, I will be joyful in God my Saviour. He is the Sovereign Lord, He is my strength and I shall not be afraid. I shall listen to my Father, who gave me life, and I will buy the truth and will not sell it. I shall get wisdom; discipline and understanding for this will save my life in Jesus Christ.
The counsel of the Lord stands forever, the thoughts of His heart to all generations. I am prepared to wait on God’s timing. He has His times for everything. It is not for me to know His times, indeed, I cannot know them, but I must wait for them.
However, long God wants me to wait for the vision He has given to me, whether it is days, months or even years I am prepared to wait for Him. I shall take heart, as I wait for the One who cannot disappoint me; and He will not be five minutes behind the appointed moment and then He shall turn every moment and the long years I’ve waited into joy and His glory.
God, You make me laugh and He never seizes to amaze me at the great and awesome works He does. I will let the all-skilled Pilot alone with His own work as He continues to work behind the scenes in my life. Praise and thanks be to God always in the glory of Jesus Christ my precious Lord, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment