Friday 18 September 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Harmony with God’s Spirit’

Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. (Matthew 6:33 NIV)
Prayer

Holy Spirit, I ask You to bring me into absolute harmony with the teachings of Jesus Christ. You, have spoken to me and told me to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to me as well.
Let my relationship with God be the dominating focus upon my life, and be cautiously carefree about everything else in comparison to that.

My greatest concern is in life to place my relationship with God first and foremost then everything else can come second as regards to Him. I know God is faithful to me and He truly will take care of me and all the needs I have according to His good pleasure. God has told me not to worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will have enough worries of its own. I praise and thank God through the glory of His precious and holy name, in the name of Jesus Christ I do so pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment