Wednesday 16 September 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘God Gave Me Hope’

So I pray for you Gentiles that God who gives you hope will keep you happy and full of peace as you believe in Him. I pray that God will help you overflow with hope through the Holy Spirit’s power within you. (Romans 15:13 TLB)

Your attitude should be the kind that was shown us by Jesus Christ. (Philippians 2:5 TLB)

For if you stand firm, you will win your souls. (Luke 21:19 TLB)

For He has rescued us out of the darkness and gloom of Satan’s kingdom and brought us into the Kingdom of His dear Son. (Colossians 1:13 TLB)

Prayer

O my beloved God, You have given me so much hope and filled me full of hope which keeps me happy and peaceful as I continue to believe in You. I will with God’s help overflow with hope through the Holy Spirit’s power who resides within me.
Let me have the same absolute attitudes and nature which has been shown to me through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Let me stand firm in Him and win souls to the glory and praise and honour of His Kingdom and name.
For He has rescued me out of the darkness and gloom of Satan’s kingdom, and has brought me into the Kingdom of His dear Son. He has forgiven me all of my sins and I have been given redemption, the forgiveness from all my sins. He has cancelled the written code, with its regulations that were against me and stood opposed to me; He took it away, nailing it to the Cross. And having disarmed the powers and authorities, He has made a public sceptical of them, triumphing over them by the Cross.
He has touched me and my soul is full of joy, through the Holy Spirit of God, He has flooded my soul with His glory and presence!
The moment I accepted and received Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and Lord, I knew He had touched me in a way that I have never known before. He has promised me that He would make me whole. How can I ever thank and praise You enough for all the love, grace, mercy, and forgiveness You have shown towards me through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment