Wednesday 1 April 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Seek His Will

Proverbs 3:6 NLT Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.

It is has been good for me to seek God’s guidance in everything I do, before I do it.  This means turning every area of my life over to Him. I must examine my values and priorities and ask myself what is important to me? I ask the Holy Spirit of God, to show me the areas of my life I have not acknowledged Him in, then when He reveals those areas to me; it is up to me whether I choose to change and do things in the way God wants me too or not. I admit I have tried to avoid areas which I wanted to ignore, but this has caused me grief. I have learnt God is the most important part of my life; and now without question I want to walk in obedience to His sovereign will. He will guide and lead me to accomplish His purpose for my life and I am grateful and thankful to Him in Jesus Christ.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for showing me the errors of my ways. I want to change and be the person You created me to be in the name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Forgive me that I have not always followed You in the way You wanted me too. I am so grateful and thankful to You, for Your love and patience, and for waiting for me to grasp the lessons You wanted me to teach me. I seek Your will in all that I do, and I am thankful to You for showing me the path You want me to take. I glorify, magnify, and exalt Your name in the name of Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment