Thursday 9 April 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God Has Given Me Talents

Jeremiah 7:2-3 NLT Go to the entrance of the Lord’s Temple and give this message to the people: ‘O Judah, listen to this message from the Lord! Listen to it, all of you who worship here! This is what the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, the God of Israel says:”’Even now, if you quit your evil ways, I will let you stay in your own land.

We must ask God to find greater ways of using us with the abilities and talents to grow continually in God. God moves us from place to place, from situation to situation, from experience to experience to allow us to grow up so He can use us more effectively. We must be willing to yield to His methods and willing to change to the pace He sets for us. We really want God to birth the spiritual vision to glorify Jesus Christ. He will work out all things together for good in our lives in accordance to His will.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I ask You to find greater ways of using me with the abilities and talents to help me grow, in Jesus Christ my Lord. You move me from place to place, from situation to situation, from experience to experience to allow me to grow up, so You can use me more effectively. I willing surrender, relinquish and yield my life to God, through Jesus Christ, and to the Holy Spirit of God, to the methods You choose for me; and at the pace You have set for me. I really want You, O God, to birth the spiritual vision for my life, as You have  promised, to glorify, magnify, and exalt the Lord my God, through my witness and testimony, in the precious name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment