Friday 17 April 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – A Glorious Destiny

Psalm 73:23-24 NLT  Yet I still belong to You, You hold my right hand. You guide me with Your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny.

I declare my confidence is in God’s presence and His guidance. From birth (72 years ago today), I am continually in God’s grip. But far more, I have the hope of the resurrection. Though my courage and strength may fail, I know that one day I will be raised to life to serve my precious Lord Jesus Christ forever. He is my security, and I must cling to Him. Whom have I in heaven but You, O Lord? And earth has nothing I desire more than You.

Prayer

O my precious God, I praise and thank You; for everything You have done for me, and thank You for my birth upon the earth 72 years ago.  I love You with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul, and cannot praise and thank You enough for everything You are doing for me through Jesus Christ, my precious Lord. 
Today, I declare my confidence is in Your presence and I belong to You. You hold me by my right hand. You guide me with Your counsel and You are leading me to a glorious destiny. How grateful and thankful I am to You O God, for all of Your love and faithfulness You have shown towards me. I dedicate and commit and commend my life to God, for the rest of my days until eternity. May I honour, and glorify Your name walking in obedience, yielding and submitting to Your precious name for ever and always in the name of Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment