Thursday 30 April 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Message

Colossians 1:26-27 NLT This message was kept secret for centuries and generations past, but now it has been revealed to God’s people. For God wanted them to know that the riches and glory of Christ are for you Gentiles, too. And this is the secret Christ lives in you. This gives you assurance of sharing His glory.

God’s message was kept secret from me for forty years. I had attended church but at the time did not understand it, because of my ignorance. I thought the Bible was a load of rubbish. How wrong I have been. I acknowledged Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and Lord, and asked Him to forgive me all my sin, now I am a new creation, created in Christ Jesus unto good works; which God has before ordained I should walk ye in Him. 
Living in God’s wonderful Light, has set me free from the darkness of this world. For the first time in forty years, I found peace with God. I received God’s promise, the Holy Spirit of God. He came and took up residence within my heart, He is my teacher, and He teaches me everything I need to learn. He fills me with His wisdom, knowledge, understanding, insight, revelation. He enables and empowers me to understand the plans God has made for my life. 
I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advice you and watch your progress (Psalm 32:8 TLB).
God’s secret plan is “Christ lives in me”- God planned to have His Son, Jesus Christ, live in the hearts of all who believe in Him. Do you know Christ? He is not hidden if you will come to Him.

Prayer

Almighty and merciful God, I praise and bless You for Your precious Son Jesus Christ, my Saviour and Lord. I thank You for saving and redeeming me and washing me in power of Jesus Christ’s Shed Blood. He has sanctified and consecrated me and set me free from the darkness of this world. I glorify, magnify, and surrender completely to Him now and forever more. I commit and commend this pray to You in His name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment