Wednesday 29 April 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Kingdom

Hebrews 12:28-29 NLT Since we are receiving a Kingdom that unshakeable, let us be thankful and please God by worshipping Him with holy fear and awe. For our God is a devouring fire.

There is five ways that I can be thankful to God. (1) I can be thankful that God answers my prayers. (2) I can be thankful for God’s provision for my needs. (3) I can be thankful for God’s blessings. (4) I can be thankful for God’s character and wondrous works. (5) I can be thankful for my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am so thankful I have received a Kingdom that is unshakeable, I am so grateful and thankful to You for sending Your precious Son, Jesus Christ; who lives and dwells and reigns within my heart. I am so grateful and thankful to You for the presence of Your Holy Spiri, whose supernatural power helps me to honour, worship, magnify, glorify, and praise Your precious name. He teaches me how to worship You with holy fear and awe. I am so grateful and thankful to You that You answer my prayers. I am so grateful and thankful to You for providing everything I need to live a righteous, godly and holy life in Christ. I am so grateful and thankful to You for all of Your blessings You bestow upon me daily. I am so grateful and thankful to You for Your character and wondrous works You enable and empower me to see through Jesus Christ. I am so grateful and thankful to You for my brothers and sisters in Christ. I am so grateful and thankful to You that You enable and empower me to fellowship with them. I am so grateful and thankful to You, that I am able to commit and commend my prayers to You in the precious name of Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, with praise, adoration, and love. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment