Tuesday 21 April 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Spirit Helps Me

Romans 8:26-27 NLT And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s will.

As a believer, we are not left alone to our own resources to cope with problems. Even when we don’t know the right words to pray, the Holy Spirit of God prays with and for us, and God answers. With God helping us pray, we don’t need to be afraid to come before Him. We must ask the Holy Spirit of God, to intercede for us in harmony with God’s own will. Then, when we bring our requests to God, trust that He will always do what is best.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, as a believer I know I am not left alone to my own resources to cope with problems. I praise and thank You for sending Your Holy Spirit, to dwell and abide within my heart, soul, and spirit. He knows the right words for me to pray, for He prays with me, and God answers me. With God, He helps me to pray, I don’t need to be afraid to come boldly before the throne of grace to Him. I must always ask the Holy Spirit to intercede for me in harmony with God’s own will. Then, when I do bring my requests to God, in the name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord, I trust He will always answer me and do what is best for me always and forever more. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment