Monday 19 June 2023

THE HOLY SPIRIT

 

 

John 14:16-17 NLT You didn’t choose Me, I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit so that the Father will give you whatever you asked for using My name. This is My command: Love each other.

 

I can never thank Jesus enough for choosing me. He has chosen me to represent Him to the world. 

I remember when I first became a Chrisitan, I went to a lady whom I cared for as she needed help. She had been a Christian for a long time. On this particular visit she said to me, “Avril, I am of the old soil, but you are of the new soil, the virgin soil.” At the time I had no idea what she was talking about and It took a while before God gave me the understanding of what those words meant.  After my visit to her a few days later, I heard and she had died and gone to be with the Lord.

 

Prayer

 

Heavenly Father, I pray that I keep my eyes focused upon You. I ask the Holy Spirit of God, to keep me alert and not get overly focused on circumstances and problems, so I can redirect my attention to You. You know where You want me to sow the seeds of God, and the people whom You have chosen to be Your people. I ask the Holy Spirit of God, to guide and lead me to the people He wants to sow the seeds too. I commit and commend this prayer to You, in the precious name Jesus Christ, my Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment