Monday 12 June 2023

RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD


 

Exodus 33:11 NLT One day Moses said to the Lord, “You have been telling me, ‘Take these people up to the Promised Land.’ But You haven’t told me whom You will send with me.’I know you by name, and I look favorably on you.’”

 

The most important friendship I could ever have is the relationship I have with God. He speaks to those who listen to Him and walk in obedience to Him. I am certainly not perfect, gifted, or powerful; rather it is because God has chosen me. God has filled the gaps in my lifewhere I was empty and lost. He shows me my true worth, which I learnt when I met with the Lord Jesus Christ. Having confidence in Him tailors my life, and He prepares me for each situation I find myself in here on earth. I am content and feel the fulness of Christ’s life in me. He renews my strength daily with His supernatural power. He energizes and empowers me with His presence from above.

 

Prayer

 

Gracious God, how grateful and thankful I can have a real relationship with You, through Your precious Son, Jesus Christ. This is the greatest relationship I could ever have. I thank You for the help You give to me in doing this through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment