Friday 23 June 2023

BE OBEDIENT


 

1 Timothy 1:18-19 NLT Timothy my son, here are My instructions for you, based on the prophetic words spoken about you earlier. May they help you fight well in the Lord’s battles. Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear. For some people here diliberately violated their consciences; as a result, their faith has been shipwrecked.

 

The elders of the church spoke a prophetic word over me, and I knew this was a direct word from God. I highly valued the gift God had given to me and I was absolutely going to be obedient and follow the instructions God gave to me. I made sure my conscience was clear, treasured my faith in Christ more than anything else,and I would do what I knew to do which would be right. I did not want to ignore my conscience or harden my heart. I ask for wisdom and discernment so I would discern the difference between right and wrong. I asked the Holy Spirit of God to help me. I did not want my faith to be violated or shipwrecked.

 

Prayer 

 

Heavenly Father, I ask You to give me the gift of Wisdom and Revelation in the Knowledge of You. May my eyes of my heart be enlightened, and may I know the hope to which You have called me. There is a future hope for me and it will not be cut off. I thank You through the Holy Spirit of God, You enable and empower me to live a life which honours God. I praise and thank You always and forever more in Jesus’ name. Amen

 


No comments:

Post a Comment