Friday 2 June 2023

GOD’S PATIENCE


 

Romans 5:3-5 NLT We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens or confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us because He has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with His love.

 

Having God’s patience is a learnt skill. It is constant prayer, seeking the face of God, asking Him constatnly to develop patience within me. He allows me to experience difficulties at times this helps me to grow in Him. I rejoice in suffering, not because I like pain or deny its tragedy, but because I know God is using life’s difficulties and Satan’s attacks to build my character. The problems I run into develop perserverance – which in turn will strengthen my character, deepen my trust in God, and gives me greater confidence and patience about the future God has planned for me.

 

 

Prayer

 

Father, I can rejoice in my sufferings, and difficulties, I know You are using my life’s difficulties and Satan’s attacks to build my character and faith in You. I am so grateful and thankful to You for building my life upon Christ Jesus. My faith, love, hope, and trust is in the Holy Spirit of God, whom You sent to me in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment