Friday 16 June 2023

LISTEN TO JESUS

 

 

Isaiah 46:3-4 NLT I have cared for you since you were born. Yes, I carried you before you born. I will be your God throughout your lifetime – until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.

 

It is awesome to know God cared and knew me before and after I was born to the earth. He will be my God throughout my lifetime. He made me, and He will take care of me, He has carried me along and He has saved me. 

He does not remember the things I have done in my past. For He alone is God! He is God, there is no-one like Him. Only He can tell me the future before it even happens. Everything He has planned for my life will come to pass at His appointed time, for He does whatever He wishes.

 

Prayer

 

Father, how awesome You are and there is no-one like You. Thank You for caring and carrying me before I was born to the earth. You have made a plan for my life, and my future belongs to You. No-one can stop the plans You have made for my life no matter how hard they try. I praise and thank You for everything You are doing for me in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment