Monday 5 June 2023

I AM WHAT I AM


 

Romans 15:5-6 NLT May God, who gives this patience and encouragment, help you live in complete harmony with each other, as fitting for followers of Christ Jesus.

 

As Christians, we need to live together in peace, encouraging one another in faith. Accepting means taking people into our homes as well as into our hearts, sharing meals and activiities, and avoiding racial and economic discrimination. We must go out of our way to avoid favouritism. Consciously spending time greeting those you don’t normally talk to, minimize differences, and seek common groung for fellowship. In this way you are accepting others as Christ has accepted you, and God is given glory.

 

Prayer

 

Gracious God, I pray for patience and encouragment to help me live in complete harmony with others. I want to be like Jesus, accepting others, sharing meals and activities, and avoiding racial and economic discrimination. I will go out of my way to avoid favouritism, but try to treat everyone the same as Jesus would. I pray I may glorify, magnify, and exalt Your name forever and always in Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment