Friday 9 June 2023

DIRECTLY TO THE FATHER


 

John 16:23 NLT At the time you won’t need to ask Me for anything. I tell you the truth, you will ask the Father directly, and He will grant your requests because you use My name.

 

Having a relationship with God, through the name of Jesus is the best realtionship I have ever had. I can approach the throne of heaven directly, and as long as I am walking an obedient life, and follow the commandments of God, then God will answer my prayer’s in the name of Jesus Christ. I come to God with a confident heart, and my faith in Him, teaches me I can rely, depend, and lean upon the Holy Spirit of God to guide and lead me in accordance to God’s will.  

 

Prayer

 

Heavenly Father, I come directly to You in the name of Jesus Christ. I ask You to fulfill the plans, dreams, and vision You have predestined for my life in the name of Jesus Christ. 

I will be obedient and follow Your commandments, and through the Holy Spirit of God, I will lean, rely, depend upon Him to ask Him to meet all my needs in accordance to Your riches in glory. My heart is confident In You. I know You have heard my prayer and will answer me at Your appointed time in Jesus’ name. Amen

  




No comments:

Post a Comment