Wednesday 7 June 2023

GOD’S WAY’S ARE PERFECT

Psalm 18:30 NLT God’s way is perfect. All the Lord’s promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to Him for protection.

 

We need to appropriate our heavenly position which has been given to us in Christ Jesus and know there is no condemnation for us. Some people think that belief in God is a crutch for weak people who cannot make it on their own. God is indeed a shield to protect us when we are too weak to face certain trials by ourselves, but He does not want us to remain weak. He strengthens, protects and guides us in order to send us back into an evil world to fight for Him. Then He continues to work with us because the strongest person on earth He is the strongest is infinitely weaker than God and needs His help. I am not a coward; I am a mighty warrior through prayer who knows that only God can ultimately protect and save me and the people I pray for in the name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord.

 

Prayer

 

Father, Your way is perfect and all Your promises prove true. You are a shield for all those who look to You for protection. I have appropriated my heavenly position in Jesus Christ and know there is no condemnation for me because I believe in Him. I praise and thank You for filling me with strength, grace, mercy, and courage and thank You for the supernatural power of Your Holy Spirit who strengthens me in all that I need. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment