Monday 26 June 2023

GOD’S INSTRUCTIONS

 

 

Proverbs 3:6 NLT Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take. 

 

It is so important for me to listen to God’s instructions. I need to learn the values, morals, and priorities by observing and behaving and reacting in the way God shows me in His teachings. I need to understand what is right, just, and fair. I need to be filled with God’s wisdom and knowledge, and then my heart will be filled with joy. I need to be wise so I am able to follow God’s plan and His plan will come to pass at His appointed time.

 

Prayer

 

Father, it is so important that I listen to Your voice in everything I do, everywhere I go; You are the One who will help me to reach the goals You have planned for my life and keep me on track. You have set a timeline for me to follow. I must follow the direction and the instruction of the Holy Spirit, and He will guide and lead me confidently in His perfect plan in Jesus Name. I trust You in confident faith I will reach the goals Yo have made for my life, and at Your appointed time Your plans will come to pass. I adore, love, glorify, and exalt Your precious name forever and always in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment