Thursday 14 May 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Seek God’s Will

Proverbs 3:6 NLT Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.

Daily, I seek God’s guidance. I know from experience that if I leave the Lord out of what I am doing, I become lost and do not know what I should do. I have learnt that I must turn every area of my life over to Him in Jesus Christ’s name. When I do this I sense His love and peace guiding and leading me into His perfect will.
He has taught me I must examine my values and priorities. What is important to me? I have to look at the areas I have not acknowledged Him?  I may have already acknowledged Him in many areas of my life, but the areas where I attempt to restrict or ignore Him have caused me grief. I must make Him a vital part of everything I do; and I am learning to do this now with the help of God’s Spirit. He is guiding me and leading me into the His perfect will and we are working together to accomplish the plans He has made for my life which I can magnify and glorify Him in.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for showing me the path You desire that I take. Thank You for sending the Holy Spirit of God to help me be obedient in accordance to Your will. Daily, I seek Your will in all that I do, and because I do this; You will show me which path You want me to take. I do not want to leave You or restrict You or ignore You any longer, what I do want is to make You a vital part of everything I do. You are teaching me how to do this with the help of the Holy Spirit of God. I rely upon, lean upon, and depend upon Him in everything I do. I will honour, praise, and glorify Your precious Son, in the name of  Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment