Tuesday 12 May 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Jesus Yoke Is Easy

Matthew 11:28-30 NLT Then Jesus said, “Come to me all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you. Let Me teach you because I am humble and gentle at heart and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”

I have a deep and meaningful relationship with God. Having the confidence to know He is with me, helps me to continue on in my journey with Him. I have had to face many challenges in life and felt alone. But the moment I received Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and Lord, I knew I would never be alone ever again. 
Jesus, frees people from all their burdens. The rest that Jesus promises is love, healing, and peace with God, not the end of all labour. A relationship with God changes meaningless, wearisome toil into spiritual productivity and purpose.

Prayer

Jesus, thank You that I can come to You and ask You to carry the burdens for me. I take Your yoke, mantle, personality, characteristics, and nature upon myself and learn from You. For You are humble and gentle at heart and I find rest for my soul. For Your yoke is easy to bear, and the burden You give me is light. I thank You and praise You with all my love now and forevermore in Jesus Christ’s precious name. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment