Thursday 28 May 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Be Careful How You Live

Ephesians 5:15-17 NLT So be careful how you live. Don’t live like fools, but like those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days. Don’t act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants to do.


We do not need to be foolish any longer; we must be led by the Holy Spirit of God in His supernatural power and not in our own. We need to ask for Divine Wisdom and Understanding to know what we are up against living in the world today. We must keep our standards high, act wisely, and do well whenever we can. We need to understand what the will of God is. We must follow the Holy Spirit relentlessly and ask Him for guidance and grace the direction He wants us to take. If we follow the Spirit of God He will protect our lives.

Prayer

Father, I am led by the Holy Spirit of God and walk in His power and not in my own. This is the greatest benefit I can ever have being a child of God. Lord, I want to learn more and more on how to follow You, not in just some things but in all things. Help me through Your Spirit to understand through Your Wisdom to respond to the nudge in my heart. Do not let me act thoughtlessly, but help me try to understand what You want me to do and follow You relentlessly. I am Your servant; I ask You to fill me with the Spirit of Obedience and Your divine grace, which I need to follow. I ask for Your direction and guidance for my life. Nevertheless, Lord, not my will but let Your will be done on this earth as it is in heaven in Christ. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment