Friday 8 May 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Jesus Gives Me Peace

John 16:33 NLT I have told you all this so that you may have peace in Me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.

Jesus, told these words to His disciples to take courage. In spite of the inevitable struggles they would face, they would not be alone. Jesus does not abandon us in our struggles either. If we remember that ultimate victory has already been won, we can claim the peace of Christ in the most troublesome times. 
He holds us by our right hand – He the Lord our God. For we can do everything through Christ, who gives us strength.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Jesus, has told me all the things that is happening on earth so that I may have peace in Him. On earth I will have many trials and sorrows. But I will take heart, because He has overcome the world. I take my courage from Him, in spite of the inevitable struggles I will face, I am not alone. Jesus will never abandon me in my struggles either. I will remember He has already won the ultimate victory, and because of this I can and will claim the peace that Jesus offers me in these troublesome time. He is my strength and ever present help in all my times of troubles. He hold me by my right hand – He the Lord my God. For I can do everything through Christ, for He gives me strength. I praise and thank Him for everything He is doing for me giving Him all the honour and glory now and forever more. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment